Monday, December 04, 2006

Because of today's test ...


My dear Teased1s!
I know you studied hard...
I know you were expecting this test to be ... let's say ... more up to your expectations ...
... but ....
oh well!...

Let's wait for Thursday for me to make up my mind!
Tiago Faia couldn't really go on.
Now ... don't think I will forget the others.
As I said he'll repeat the test on Wednesday.
There will surely be another chance for you too.
At least for those who did as much as Tiago did or even worse and I didn't get aware they were as disturbed as he was!
You know I keep up to my promises so ... wait till Thursday to know what will happen on the coming Monday!
The English teacher

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Teased1s, you have a super E.T! Take good care of her!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home