Monday, October 09, 2006

The whole bunch

Here is the whole lot of them!
(Although there's a hidden face I'll denounce straight away!
It's Bruno!)
Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce
**THE TEASED1S** !!!



The ones underneath are the newcomers!
Six of them!
They are already integrated what I find really great from the "old ones"...
However...
there's a certain intuition from my part their coming'll mean a challenge for some of them!
That's healthy though because there won't be no set place for anyone...
These six young souls were in shock at first but I think they've overcome it and are now ready to keep it going!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best class are here in this pic!
We are really great!!!

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are they! A nice bunch!
I think that we are to make a great work!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the teased1s and their English teacher will have a superb year! Glad to know that the newbies were well received by the "older" ones!
Can't wait to see more stuff by these young people!

8:41 PM  
Blogger M.P. said...

OK, Ok, Mr Faia! I won't mark your mistakes here... I will send email tomorrow afternoon with your text corrected so that you can repaste here!!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This photos are fantastic because they belongs to the 11.ºB and this fact transform a normal photo in the most cool photo in the world.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!!!!!!!!!
THIS CLASSE IS THE BEST OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this class is the BEST of the scholl ALEXANDRE HERCULANO!!!!!!!!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pic.... lol
nice class but our is better...
we have to make another football game, it will be our revenge lol

cya
Nuno Matos nº18 11ºA

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really is my best class ever!!
I'm very happy in this new class and they are very nice to my and I'm already integrated.
Great class with a very hilarious teacher!=P kisses for everyone***

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

much nice the group, all good people. they continue thus good study for all

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home