Tuesday, September 26, 2006

One of the 3 Tiagos reports!

Tiago Heitor is one of the newcomers in this school year. He expresses his feeling about the first contacts with "old everybody" :
"Hello!!!
My name is Tiago Heitor, I am sixteen years old and this is my first
year as a student at
the Secondary School Alexandre Herculano.
My opinion about the first times together with my new classgroup is very positive, because my
classmates tried to integrate me
and
they have been awfully nice with me.
I also liked the teachers; they seem to be very nice and good
teachers, they also tried to transmit the spirit of the school which
seems very good to me and I will try to do my best in order to obtain the desired results
by the end of the year. "

Tiago Heitor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home