Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hello... Here you have Fátima reporting about her "world of silence, magic and dreams"!


Pretty Land
Pretty Landscape

I won’t only show to you the silence of this wonderful place,
I will also show you my world made of dreams and secrets!


Melres is certainly one of the most paradisiacal places by the Douro river.

Those who visit Melres can enjoy the landscape beauties that this land offers: its marina, the old Church; the river beaches - Melres and Moreira, Senhor dos Passos Chapel, the future town museum, the Town Hall, the Headquarters of Melres Musical Band and Melres Firemen are places you can't miss if you ever come to visit.

In this village you can enjoy some public celebrations, sports and cultural events as well as its beautiful landscapes

Poço Negro

(The picture above is only one of the pic set I got to post here! I just couldn't go on doing it this evening! I'll deal with them later in the week! But the most important thing is readyy : Fátimita's work is here! Enjoy and comment! :) )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don’t think that Melres is one of the most paradisiacal places by the Douro river, but it has very pretty places!

I really like to visit Poço negro, I think that it’s a beautifull place!

Fatinha, you did a great work! = )

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had many students from Melres and been to Poço Negro myself, so I know how beautiful it really is! Great work, Fátima!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!!I don't know melres but I liked to. The people from there is very cool and the pronunciation is very funny!=P I know Oporto's one ain't better...But kitty talking is really funny!
Nice text Fatima!
I didn't forget the envitation to visit melres!!=)**

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home