Tuesday, December 26, 2006

These are Diana Martins's *Thousand Words*

Thousand Words

In deep waters
Ruled by the law of ages
Held by teachings and pages
They had sunken you in a sea of matters
With soul almost lost

Like the dust in the sand
Like the rocks on the ground
Find your home
Spread your wings
And glow in the sky
Fly…

Through cliffs and mountains
Through the darkness emptiness
I travelled blindly
Following my instincts
And you smell
That sea fragrance
That I still feel
When I remember our memories

I woke up in the middle of the night
by hope, pain and ties confused
Searching for a light
To vanish my regrets
I exchanged you for my duty
And what’s left of me now?

We promised to protect each other
We promised to be always there
You promised to save me
And show me a wonderland
But I didn’t promise to love you forever
Give me your hand
It’s now or never

We cried and laughed
But you didn’t hear some words
From my mouth
Through so many worlds
I want you to know
Even if you are already gone
These thousand words
So many times tied up in my heart
Oh! Now we both forgot our home
And I’m left here to bear this painful happiness alone…


Hello everyone!
The lines you read up above were written for you to think about them.
They tell a story of an “I” that lost “his”/"her” lover (who is suffering)
because “He”/”she” didn’t have the courage to say what was in “her”/”his” mind.
Now, “she”/”he” is suffering too.
This is our story sometimes.

There are often times we don’t open our heart,
and those things we should have said turn into something heavy in the future.

So remember, let your heart guide you…you’ll change into a more
spontaneous person , and if you ever regret about something, don’t do it
because it was what your will led you to…

Comment and give your opinions.

You can’t change the world on your own,

but

you can turn it into a better place every day.

I hope you got the message, and try to be happy! *

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked Diana's "thousand words" and I do agree that we can all make the world a better place to live in with our daily attitudes!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a great work! :)
diana's words touched me..

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home